"TRENDING IN THE AISLES"
Monday, May 2 • 10:00am - 7:00pm
• Curious about what new and innovative products suppliers are bringing to the show floor?
• Eager to see live demonstrations but not sure when they'll be held?
Take a look at the daily "Trending in the Aisles" schedule and start planning your exhibit floor experience today!
The "Trending in the Aisles" (TITA) page and TAPPICon app will be updated on a regular basis before and throughout the Conference, so visit often!
Monday, May 2nd
10:00am -5:00pm - Exhibit Hall Opens! Over 100 exhibitors offer solutions to your specific problems
10:30am - 10:45am - Trimble - Booth 225 - Sapphire Sponsor
- Demonstration: Trend Analysis - See how you can do a week's worth of data analysis in minutes using Trimble's Wedge process analytics tool
10:30am - 11:00am - OpTest - Booth 536
- Demonstration: Hi-Op Paperboard PerFect Formation Analyzer (Hi-Op PPF) expands formation analysis capabilities by measuring paperboard sheets for grammages up to 3000 g/m2
11:00am - 11:30am - Voith - Booth 514 - Diamond Sponsor
- Demonstration of SensorBlade, a new service to optimize doctor blade settings
11:00am - 11:30am - ABB - Booth 106
- Demonstration/presentation on its High-Performance Infrared-Reflection (HPIR-R) moisture sensor, the fastest paper machine moisture sensor on the market
11:00am -11:30pm -Enerquin - Booth 227
- Case study: Heat Recovery from Turbo Exhaust: A Rebuild Project
11:30am - 11:45am - Trimble - Booth 225 - Sapphire Sponsor
- Demonstration: Pattern recognition in data analysis: Learn how to utilize pattern recognition in your paper profile data using Trimble’s Wedge process analytics tool
11:30am-12:00pm – Probiotic Solutions -Booth 601
- Scheduled Talk – Learn more about supporting and sustaining your wastewater system to reduce costs.
12:00pm - 1:30pm - New Technology Showcase l
- Hear 7-minutes presentations on the latest technologies and advances in the industry!
- Located conveniently on the exhibit floor; Click here for presentation details.
1:00pm - 1:30pm - Cristini - Booth 322
- Demonstration: FiberScanOnLine™ 1.0
1:00pm - 1:30pm - Valmet - Booth 525 Diamond sponsor
- Demonstration: Drone used for dust cleaning services in mills
1:30pm - 2:00pm - Buckman - Booth 301 Ruby sponsor
- Demonstration: Ackumen™ ECHOWISE® Pro - using real-time measurement to produce a continuous stream of entrained air information
2:00pm - 2:30pm - DuBois - Booth 515
- Presentation: Next generation of solutions for improving machine fabric performance, controlling problems control pitch and stickies deposition
2:30pm - 3:00pm - Miron - Booth 706
- Presentation: 3D Building Information Modeling/Virtual Construction - a new technology that improves construction quality, reduces cost and improves project schedule
3:00pm - 3:30pm - Nalco - Booth 737
- Case study: METRIX™ Dragon and PARETO™ technology helps a leading manufacturer of recycled papers to achieve savings of more than 500K USD/YR
3:00pm - 3:30pm - Vaughan - Booth 961
- Case study: Harmac Pacific Pulp Mill, Chip Receiving Sump Pump (Vaughan Vertical Wet Well model V3L discharge Chopper Pump) - Pumping solution to dewater sumps where chips tend to cause pump plugging and maintenance problems.
3:30pm - 4:00pm - Vooner FloGard - Booth 823
- Demonstration: Orifice Testing - vaccum pump orifice testing (TAPPI TIP 0420-12 - measurement of vacuum pulp air flow)
4:00pm - 4:30pm - Core Link - Booth 507
- Presentation: "Efficient Core Handling Systems for New Containerboard Lines and Rebuilds"
5:00pm - 7:00pm - Exhibit Hall Reception - Connect with new and old friends and colleagues while enjoying great food and beverages
6:00pm - Mill Manager VIP Drawing - Don't miss the exciting Grand Prize drawing. You could be the winner!