Your one-stop resource for speaker info, tips, and contacts
TAPPICon LIVE!, October 3-6, 2021, will be held at the Cobb Galleria in Atlanta, GA USA. This in-person event includes a comprehensive technical program, multiple networking events and an expanded exhibit floor.
Programs address key topics on Papermaking, Papermaking Additives, Papermaking Fundamentals, Nonwovens, Tissue, Process Control, PIMA Management, Recycled Paperboard (RPTA) and Maintenance & Reliability.
Important LIVE! Deadlines
July 26, 2021
Draft Manuscript due to Session Chairs
August 23, 2021
Final Manuscript due to TAPPI
August 23, 2021
|Draft PPT (new template) due to Session Chairs|
September 6, 2021
|Final PPT due to TAPPI|
New LIVE! Presentation PowerPoint Template
Your paper and presentation are subject to peer review and must comply with TAPPI antitrust and commercialism guidelines. Please review the following submission guidelines.
All speakers must register for the Conference. TAPPI does not pre-register speakers. Speakers receive either a discounted full conference registration or they may attend for free the day of their scheduled presentation. Please contact Pat Stiede for your single day promo code.
For all international delegates planning to attend TAPPICon from countries requiring a U.S. Visa, you should be aware that the process to apply for a business, B-1, Visa can take up to four (4) months. You must register for the conference before being eligible for a Visa letter. For more details, click here
Hotel Reservation (TAPPICon LIVE!)
TAPPICon LIVE! speakers and attendees receive a Conference discount when booking their room at a TAPPICon designated hotel. You must be registered for the Conference Program before receiving the link for the discount. The deadline for the discounted room rate is September 10, 2021. We recommend you book your hotel room as soon as possible as TAPPI's discounted room blocks tend to sell out as the event approaches. Learn more
- Use the TAPPICon PowerPoint Template for your presentation.
- PowerPoint decks need to be in 16:9 aspect ratio to properly fit projectors/screens.
- Final presentations, in the form of a slide deck, must be uploaded to the TAPPI Speaker Management system prior to the conference (unless you’ve made other arrangements with your session chairperson).
- Have a backup of your presentation on hand, ideally on a USB key.
- If you’re using your own laptop, set the screen resolution for optimal clarity and ensure you test your slides on the projector prior to your session.
- Company name may be displayed on the first slide only. Trade names may be used only once.
- If your deck contains crucial information which can stand alone, consider providing your audience with printouts that they can refer to later.
- All presentations must be in compliance with TAPPI’s antitrust and commercialism Policies. Your deck will be reviewed prior to your session. Any slides that are not compliant will not be allowed in your presentation.
- Once approved, your materials will also be included in the Conference proceedings, with your permission. You may give TAPPI your permission on your submission form in the Speaker Management System.
Session Room Equipment for TAPPICon Live
Regular session room setups include the following:
For specific AV needs, please contact us as soon as you know. All requests may not be accommodated. We will do our best to fit your needs. Changes to AV may not be permitted within 3 weeks of the event.
- Visual PPT Presentation Tips - slide decks, graphs & charts
- Recorded and Live Presentation Tips - Speakers and Panelists
- Speaker Management System Access & Instructions
- TAPPI Author/Speaker Kit
- Manuscript Requirements
- Manuscript Example
- Extended Abstract Example
- Scientific Poster Tips, Examples, Templates