The virtual TechTalks program is an additional opportunity for you to get in front of potential customers this summer leading up to TAPPICon LIVE!
How it Works:
TechTalks will be pre-recorded in a webinar-format giving presenters a window of time to explain their new technology. There will be a live Q&A session at the end of the recorded presentation. The final webinars will be posted on the TAPPICon event website as a “TAPPICon LIVE! Show Preview” and will be accessible to all visitors on the site until November 2021.
How to Secure a Spot:
All applicants are asked to provide a seven-minute presentation of your new technology, product or service without commercialism guidelines/restrictions (TAPPI anti-trust guidelines will still be enforced).
Requirements of TechTalks Application
- Presenter must be a 2021 TAPPICon LIVE!
- Presentation must be for a new product, new service, or a new application of a product or service. “New” is defined as having been introduced to the market after April 2019. Month and year when the product was first introduced to the market will be required.
- Provide title, speaker’s name, company name and contact information, along with a short abstract to TAPPI by May 28, 2021. Abstracts should be 50 words or less and describe what the presentation will be about. If you already have a presentation prepared this can be substituted for the abstract.
- The presentation CAN include your company name, trade names, and logos.
- No pricing information is allowed. Presenters must adhere to TAPPI anti-trust guidelines.
- Limit three (3) submissions per exhibitor. All presentations must be sent in advance for anti-trust review and to be loaded into the webinar platform.
- Presentations not deemed a new product or service will be rejected.
Contact Tyler Mast for more information 770-209-7345 or [email protected].
Applications and abstracts are due by June 4, 2021
Selection of Presentations
The TAPPICon Technical Program Committee will review all abstracts and presentations. “Newness” of the product or service and the date that it was first introduced will be considered strongly in the selection process.
Am I Eligible?
Any exhibitor in the 2021 TAPPICon LIVE! trade show is eligible to apply for the virtual TechTalks sessions.
Important Dates to Remember
- June 4, 2021 — Application and abstract Submission deadline
- June 11, 2021 — Presentations selected and presenters notified
- July 12, 2021 — Final PowerPoint presentations submitted to TAPPI
- July 14-27, 2021— Pre-recording of seven-minute presentations
- August 2021 — Virtual TechTalks
How Do I Apply?
Upload your 50 word abstract to the TAPPI Speaker Management System by June 4, 2021. If you would like to upload a brief power point presentation along with the abstract to summarize your entry you may also include that. This information will be used by the committee to review your entry.
If you have trouble submitting your information to the provided link above please contact Pat Stiede at [email protected] for assistance.
TAPPICon Banners and Email Signature Images
Announce your participation in TAPPICon by displaying TAPPICon on your organization's website and/or within an email. Your staff can also include a TAPPICon signature image with their emails to reinforce your participation in the event and to invite your customers to visit you.
Invite Your VIP Customers
Let your customers know that you value them and send them a personal invitation to visit you at TAPPICon 2021. Highlight any new products and/or services you will be exhibiting and make sure you follow-up with them. Download the Interactive VIP Pass and send to your valued customers.