The Tissue Division is looking for sound technical abstracts along with the corresponding technical presentations for consideration to be part of the tissue program within TAPPICon 2021.
The program focuses on on-going and emerging topics of interest within the industry and attracts tissue professionals from all areas within manufacturing, converting and supply.
Potential areas of focus include, but are not limited to:
• Industry 4.0
• New Technology and Applications
• Internet of Things in manufacturing
• Sustainability and the Circular Economy
• Tissue Production and Converting Operation
• Fiber and Furnish Strategies and Alternatives
• Nanocellulose Applications for Tissue
• Water Management
• Operating Efficiency/Energy Savings
• Process Controls
• Tissue Production and Converting Innovations
• Yankee Dryer Operation
• Chemistry and Additives
• Safety and Fire Management
PLEASE NOTE: Full manuscripts are not required to be a part of the technical program. However, if you would like to be a contender for the coveted Best Paper Award with potential for publication in the TAPPI Journal, a full technical manuscript is required.