Abstract deadline is November 3, 2022
PIMA Management Track at a Glance
The PIMA Management Track is organized by TAPPI's PIMA Management Division. It includes content for managers looking for input on how to better run organizations.
Suggested topics included:
- Adapting hiring to recruit and retain top talent from green to veteran
- Versatility in onboarding process to maximize retention and information transfer
Information Technology (IT)
The PIMA Management Information Technology session is focused on issues around leadership and collaboration in areas where IT organizations have an opportunity to contribute to broad, organizational improvement projects.
- IT Leadership
- Governance Practices
- Digitalization to drive innovation
- Terminology around industry trends in data
- Working with operations on business transformation projects