Deadline to submit abstracts has been extended to November 1, 2021
PIMA Management Track at a Glance
The PIMA Management Track is organized by TAPPI's PIMA Management Division. It includes content for managers looking for input on how to better run organizations.
The Track will provide insight, tools, and techniques for all levels of experience in areas of digitalization, multigenerational leadership, and many others.
Suggested topics included:
- Adapting hiring to recruit and retain top talent from green to veteran
- Versatility in onboarding process to maximize retention and information transfer
Information Technology (IT)
PIMA IT is focused on issues around leadership and collaboration in areas where IT organizations have an opportunity to contribute to broad, organizational improvement projects.
- IT Leadership
- Governance Practices
- Digitalization to drive innovation
- Terminology around industry trends in data
- Working with operations on business transformation projects